This is another version of the snowball cookies with macadamia nuts. They are sweet and nutty, and is my all time favorite cookies.
Ingredients (approx. 16 pieces)
85g all purpose flour, sifted
60g unsalted butter, softened
20g granulated sugar
dash of salt
30g macademia nuts, chopped
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Slowly add in salt and flour.
- Add nuts. Mix until blended well.
- Roll into small balls of 15g each. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 160C for 20-25 minutes or until slightly golden.
- While still warm, roll on powdered sugar.