If you want to eat pizza at home, instead of having frozen pizza or calling for pizza delivery, you can easily make your own in less than an hour. This pizza recipe is fast and easy, no need to wait for the dough to rise.
It’s pizza night at home and I made a classic Margherita pizza with buffalo cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and homemade tomato sauce. It’s simple and tasty!
Ingredients for 1 dough
185g all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
118ml warm water
1-1/8 teaspoon instant yeast
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
For the topping
fresh mozzarella cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
fresh tomato slices
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast, water in a mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until the yeast dissolved. Add olive oil and combine.
- Transfer the dough to the table and knead for a few minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball, cover and let it ris for 45 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into desired shape. Fold in the edges of the dough.
- Brush the entire crust with olive oil. Add tomato sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Preheat oven to 250C. And bake for another 12 – 15 minutes, or until the cheese is browned.