Homemade pizza dough and pizza margherita
If you want to eat pizza at home, instead of having frozen pizza or calling for pizza delivery, you can easily make your own in less than an hour. This pizza recipe is fast and easy, no need to wait for the dough to rise.
It’s pizza night at home and I made a classic Margherita pizza with buffalo cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and homemade tomato sauce. It’s simple and tasty!
Ingredients for one 12″pizza
310g all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon honey
3/4 teaspoon salt
230 ml warm water
1-2/3 teaspoon instant yeast
2 teaspoon olive oil
For the topping
fresh mozzarella cheese
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast, water in a mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until the yeast dissolved. Add olive oil and combine.
- Transfer the dough to the table and knead for a few minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball, cover and let it rise for 45 minutes.
- Split the dough into 2 portions and place on a pan.
- Brush the entire crust with olive oil. Spread the pizza sauce, cheese and tomatoes among both pizzas.
- Bake in a preheated 210C oven for 15-20 minutes. Place fresh basil on top. Let cool before slicing and serving.