Recipe for Love
- 2 Hearts Full of Love
- 2 Heaping Cups of Kindness
- 2 Armfuls of Gentleness
- 2 Cups of Friendship
- 2 Cups of Joy
- 2 Big Hearts Full of Forgiveness
- 1 Lifetime of Togetherness
- 2 Minds Full of Tenderness
- Stir daily with Happiness, Humor and Patience.
- Serve with Warmth and Compassion, Respect and Loyalty.
- 1 spoonful of understanding
- 1 spoonful of laughter
- 1 spoonful of caring
- 1 spoonful of shared interests
- 1 spoonful of separate interests
The following ingredients will be required to cook up a good relationship.
• Love – Well, lets face it, a relationship without love, is kind of abysmal.
• Romance – Romance adds the butterflies in the stomach, even to regular activities.
• Respect – If two people don’t respect each other, co-existence is near impossible.
• Passion – Having passion in a relationship is like having salt in a recipe. Without it, there will be color, but no taste.