Chicken Breasts with Herbs
Quick and healthy dish to go with pasta.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/2tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 25ml chicken broth
- Mix together parsley, oregano, lemon peel and garlic. Set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- Heat a skillet with butter. Cook chicken until browned on both sides. Transfer to plate.
- Stir in the herb mixture to the skillet. Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir to scrape up browned bits. Return chicken to the skillet. Reduce heat and simmer, cover and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with the pan sauce and sprinkle with remaining herb mixture.