This is a really quick recipe and dinner on the table in just 15 minutes. Fish baked in the oven is tender, juicy with a creamy light lemon sauce.
- 2 fish fillets, about 1.5cm thick, skinless & boneless
- 25g unsalted butter
- 16g cooking cream
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 10g lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped
- lemon slices, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the fish in a baking dish. Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt & pepper.
- Place butter, cream, garlic, lemon juice in a microwave proof bowl. Microwave in 2×30 sec, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Sprinkle fish with shallots, then pour over sauce.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is just cooked. Remove from oven and transfer fish to serving plates. Spoon over sauce, and garnish with lemon wedges.