This is a tasty Neapolitan method for poaching fish in crazy water. Very simple ingredients and you will have a delicious meal in just a few minutes.
- 3 fillets white fleshed fish (sea ream, cod)
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
- cherry tomatoes, split in half
- olive oil
- fish broth or water
- white wine
- parsley, finely chopped
- dried chili peppers or red pepper flakes
- anchovy fillets
- salt & pepper
- Start by sauteing garlic in olive oil, along with chili pepper. Then add cherry tomatoes and a splash of white wine, along with olives and anchovy fillets. Let it simmer for a minute.
- Add the fish and enough fish broth or water (halfway up the fish). Season with salt & pepper and sprinkle with parsley. Allow the fish to simmer gently until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.