Lemon butter white fish
This simple lemon butter fish only takes 20 minutes to make. It’s a healthy and delicious fish recipe. You can use any kind of white fish fillet and I use orange roughy this time. Serve with vegetables and basmati rice for a simple weekday dinner.
- 2 firm white fish fillets (halibut, cod)
- 8g melted butter
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- extra lemon slices for serving
- Use paper towels to pat dry the fish fillets. Set aside.
- Melt butter, then add lemon juice, zest and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, combine paprika, salt and black pepper. Evenly press the spice mixture onto both sides of the fish fillets.
- Heat up olive oil in a frying pan. Once the oil is sizzling, cook the fish until browned. Lightly drizzle half of the lemon butter sauce as you cook. Make sure you don’t overcook the fish.
- Serve the fish with the remaining lemon butter sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.